Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky

I made gingerbread cookies the other day. I put them all in the cookie bucket and put the cookie bucket in it's usual spot.

The Kiddo would ask for a cookie every now and then and I would often give him one. Not all the time of course, but you know.

Well, I went for a cookie a couple days ago and when I opened up the bucket there were about four cookies left. I had noticed earlier that day that the bucket was looking sparse but didn't think too much about it.

Anyway, I grabbed my cookie and sat down. Then I said to J, "I think the Kiddo's been sneaking cookies while I'm not looking."

J answered,  "He has. Everytime you leave he gets one and gives me one."

No wonder my cookies are disappearing.

1 comment:

Raven said...

LOL that is too cute!