Happy Random Tuesday to you!!! If you like being random you should click the little box below and join the fun over at Keely's blog!
1. We Finally bought a router! I'm so very very happy! I'm no longer confined to one spot on the sofa while using the computer! Freedom!
2. Happy Birthday to the United States Marine Corps!!
3. Do you still type "www." before your web addresses? Because I've noticed that it's not necesary (for the ones I've tried anyway) anymore. Although, I still type it almost all the time. It's ingrained into me. My fingers just automatically go there.
4. I really wish I had the whole series of Gilmore Girls on DVD. There are times I just want to watch it and I can't. I love that show.
5. It's ridiculously cute to hear my three year old "read" Green Eggs and Ham. Sam-I-am is every two or three words and then he goes through the list. "In a tree, in a box, in a car, with a fox. In a boat." It's great!
6. I finally discovered the "updated" version of the blog editor. I've been working with the old version and all the time wishing I had different options. Well, I finally found it!
7. I hate sucking stuff up in my straw. I don't care if it's an ice chip. (I don't do well with slushies.) Something about chuncks in my drink totally messes with my head and triggers my gag reflex.
8. I'm very picky about my hangers. I hate wire hangers. I only use the plastic ones that you can buy in packs of ten (or whatever). I realize I would have more room if I used wire hangers but I just can't bring myself to do it. I also toss (or leave at the store) the plastic hangers that clothes come on when you buy them. I know, I 'm strange.
9. I sang my Kiddo to sleep last night. I haven't done that in AGES!! Talk about Precious Moments. He's growing so fast. I'm really going to miss these time.
Happy Random Tuesday to you!!!