1. I hope everyone had a good Halloween. Did you Trick-or-Treat? We did, we got silly candy too. Barely any chocolate AT ALL. Three snickers which J ate. One Hershey bar and one package of Reese's pieces (which I ate). The rest was basically sweet tarts, smarties, dum dums and double bubble. No where near as good as last year.
2. Sometimes people annoy me! It's like they have no sense at all! Seriously man! Think! This is bad!
3. Have you ever been so tired you can't seem to accomplish anything? I'm sitting here with tab after tab open and I can't seem to get anything done. Things that need to be written are just staring at me because my brain can't concentrate enough to put words on paper.
4. WHY is it that the ONLY time the Kiddo takes a nap is when he is left home with Daddy? He NEVER takes a nap with me but as soon as I walk out the door (No matter WHAT time it happens to be) he's sleeping. Then after his late nap, who is stuck sitting up with him at night when he's too wound up to sleep? Not the one who let him sleep, no. Me, that's who!
5. Yesterday my cousin posted on Facebook that she was watching Sweeny Todd (Mmmm, Johnny Depp . . . that's another post) to which my other cousin responded "Dude, Musicals suck." I must say I do not agree! I love musicals (not ALL of them, but a lot of them). Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Music Man, Grease, White Christmas, Moulin Rouge . . . on and on. So do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?
6. Taking down the Halloween decorations today. Now I'll have to fight the urge to decorate for Christmas right now. I don't think I'll even last another two weeks. I'm kind of known for decorating Early. I can't help it, the mood hits and I just have too!
7. Ewan McGregor (Mmmm . . . wait, that's another post too!) is going to be on Craig Ferguson on Friday! I'm so so very excited about this. Ewan is a great guest. Together they are both extremely funny. When I heard about The Men Who Stare At Goats (I really want to see this) I got all excited hoping that while the actors were making the rounds promoting the film, Ewan might make it to Craig's show. He is! Yay!
8. Anyone interested in a "Hot Guy of the Week" kind of post? I'm tossing the idea around . . . we'll see. I may just include it in my RTT. Unsure at the moment.
9. My bestest friend is very creative and handy. She's opened an online store called An'gel Boutique. She has some skirts, baby girl head bands and (my favorite) some very cute purses. You can click the link here or the button on the side of my blog. Please go have a look? Thanks
10. Cate from Show My Face has created a new game called Seven Days Seven Answers. It's a lot of fun and a great way to get your creative juices flowing. You should check it out . . . now . . . go!
Wow, for thinking I didn't have anything to say I sure had a lot to say! I think this is my longest RTT so far! Happy Tuesday everyone!!