Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cookies!

Alright! Cookies! (Not random at all . . . )

I want to bake Christmas cookies. The only problems are A. If I bake them now I'll eat them all. B. I could freeze them but I'm afraid they won't freeze well and then turn out icky. (Has anyone ever frozen cookies?)

I have a few recipes I'd like to try. But, I need to be in the mood to bake cookies. They take a lot of time (I only have two cookies sheets) and space. Dedication is required to put in a few hours of cookie baking.

Any suggestions on good cookie recipes that freeze well? I need them to freeze for about a month (if I made them today).

I saw this website today. I might give some of those a try. I also spend a lot of time on the All Recipes site (If you've never been there you should absolutely check it out). I've found a few cookie recipes there that look like fun.

Now my problem is deciding which ones I actually want to make. I can't do them all.

No comments: