I'm a random rebel! Come play Random Tuesday Thoughts, currently being hosted by Stacy (While Keely contemplates her life choices), with us! Grab the icon and join the fun! You won't regret it!
1. A new series premiered on Animal Planet last night called Finding Bigfoot. Do you believe in Big Foot?
2. Assuming you believe (or maybe you still don't) have you ever SEEN a big foot? Or an alien? Or a sea creature? Or any other odd cryptid sort of creatures?
3. Pinterest. I love it!
4. Ghost Hunters comes back tomorrow night. That's fun all by itself but Josh Gates will be on tomorrow's episode. Yay! I love Josh Gates! He makes me laugh and he's a cutie. Win/win.
5. Today's random sucks. Haha, sorry.
6. While we were at MiL's last week J wanted to see a movie and he picked Priest. So J, BiL and I went to see Priest. Dumb! Don't waste your money. The only thing good about this movie was Paul Bettany and Karl Urban. It really had a lot of potential that was just ignored. Very little story/character development. I did giggle when I saw Stephen Moyer playing the brother of the vampire hunter.
7. During the trailers at the beginning of Priest there was a trailer for Fright Night. Oh my word does that look dumb! Like it doesn't know if it wants to be a thriller or a vampire movie. Anyway, there's a part where the kid says "What kind of a vampire name is Jerry?" I laughed and leaned over to J and said "That's like the guy on True Blood. He's Bill the vampire." Then, what do you know Stephen Moyer was on screen. I was like "It's Bill the vampire!!"
8. Recently I've begun to check my Facebook profile every now and then to make sure that there are no links or pages that I didn't purposefully post. I found one the other day! Grrr
9. I love Netflix streaming! I love that new shows are being added all the time! Netflix is my friend during the Summer. I have a couple series on my watch list that I'm going to try to get too soon.
I think I'm done now. Eh, who knows? Maybe I'll add more later! Have a great Tuesday everyone!
P.S. I apologize for the lack of quality random. I fail today.