Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mom's out there! Did all your dreams and wishes come true?
I had a pretty uneventful day. We went to church this morning and then grabbed KFC for dinner so this Mom didn't have to cook. (FYI: The new[ish] grilled chicken at KFC isn't that great. Original recipe is still the best.)
I was reading our church's bulletin this morning and there was a fun little thing in there and I thought I would share it here.
Things Mom Would Never Say
1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"
2. "Yeah, I used to skips school a lot too."
3. "Just leave all the lights on, it makes the house look more cheery."
4. "Let me smell that shirt. Yeah, it's good for another week."
5. Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day."
6. "Well, if Nick's Mom says it's OK then that's good enough for me!"
7. "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison or anything."
8. "I don't have a tissue with me, just use your sleeve."
9. "Don't bother wearing a jacket. The wind chill is bound to improve."
Happy Mother's Day!!
Home Winemaking – ‘U’ for Ullage #AtoZChallenge
13 hours ago