Anyway, if you have some random you would like to share or if you just want to read someone else's then grab the box and check out Random Tuesday Thoughts (Rebels)!!
1. I was supposed to take J's cousin to school this morning. I got up early, left my warm and comfy bed, climbed in the truck, drove to her house, knocked on her door . . . Nothing. I called her Mom (who had a doctor's appointment) and guess what! She wasn't even home! They didn't need me and forgot to call me! Oh well, I got doughnuts!
2. Cream Cheese Filled Doughnuts. Yum.
3. If you entered my Little Giveaway then you should watch this space tomorrow to see if you won!
4. I thought I would sit down and have tons of things to say. Turns out, I was wrong.
5. Summer. I don't like it. It's already been Hot around here and it's only going to get hotter.
6. Do you have Kiddos? Do you/Did you/Do you plan to send them to Pre-School? I wrote a post about Pre-School and how I'm sort of (a Lot) lost and don't know what to do! Advice is very welcome!
7. Check out/Follow this blog: The Save At Home Mom. It's quality. She's a thrifty, crafty, healthy Mommy to an adorable little girl and is expecting a little boy! I was after her for a while to start a blog and she finally did. I knew she would be good at it! It's one of my favorite blogs and I've already learned a bunch from her! She's new and only have 9 followers and she's better than 9 followers! Have a look!
8. I love season finales/May sweeps. All the shows pulling out all the stops! I hate that I have to wait months to see what happens sometimes though! My favorite season finale's so far have been The Vampire Diaries (Yes I watch it and I like it VERY much!) and Castle. However, I'm still waiting for the NCIS and Bones' finales!
I suppose that's all for now. Have a great day everyone!