Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Aaarrrrggg, Matey!

The Kiddo's Birthday party was on Saturday. He had a Pirate themed party. Which was actually kind of neat considering that Saturday just happened to be International Talk Like a Pirate Day (Why do we have a "talk like a pirate day?")

Anyway I made his cake. If I would have had more time I would have added some more details but time really got away from me. I think it may have had something to do with staying up all hours of the night for the whole week (especially Thursday, YEAH!!).

He received from really great gifts. Including some new versions of Fisher Price's little people that I discovered at C. Beth's blog. (Thanks so much for the gift idea, Beth!) He also got a Leap Frog system which he LOVES and is doing incredibly well with it. I'm really impressed! J came home and the Kiddo was playing with it and I guess he wanted a different game so he closed out of one to go find another and J said "Hey! He just clicked the X! That's cool!" It was amusing.

He loved his Pirate Birthday Party.

"Aaaaarrrrgghh, Matey!"














No comments: