Two weeks ago Keely, the creator of Random Tuesday Thoughts, decided to put RTT on hiatus for a bit. Last week I skipped my Random Tuesday Thoughts post . . . and went into withdrawl. Not again!
This week I'll link up over at Stacy's blog. We will gather there until Keely's break is over. (I'm not mad at Keely. She's been an awesome host, she deserves a break! I, on the other hand, can't quit!)
So, grab the box and link up at Stacy's place!
1. Next Tuesday we get on a plane and head for Pennsylvania! I'm SO SUPER EXCITED!!! I'm also a bit nervous. I don't like airports. It's not the the air travel that bothers me, it's the airports. Airport security people are almost ALWAYS rude and unpleasant. Then there's the CROWDS! Bleh! The only thing that makes it all worth it is that I'll see my family!
2. I hate packing. Hate. I'm always worried I'll forget something important. Sure, I make lists. But, what if I forget to put something on the list?
3. I've been saying for Ages that my computer needs a name. I've already named my phone (Chloe) and my iPod (Rupert) and I'm not sure how my computer was left out. I've remedied this situation though. My computer now has her very own name! Sasha!
4. I was reading blogs the other day and read a post on Tia's blog about Instagram. I went right to the app store and downloaded it. I. Am. Hooked. Oh my word! I love it! So fun!
5. Currently reading: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for #jhbc (Jazz Hands Book Club). This book contains some of the strangest sentences I have ever read!! Ever!
6. Words With Friends? I'm ADDICTED! Play a game with me! (And when that one is over, play another one with me!) I'm Justaddjava! P.S. Play WwF with me to feel good about yourself because I'm no good! Haha.
7. I dreamed yesterday morning about a Really Hot guy! (Sorry J. I can't help my dreams.) I've seen him before. I think he's an actor but I have NO IDEA where I've seen him! I wish I knew! Driving me nuts!
I think that should do it for todays Random Thoughts! Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)