Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

HGotW: Christian Bale

It's Thursday! You know what that means? Are you ready for a Hot Guy? Hehe.

This weeks HGotW kind of happened as a suprise to me. Well, let me say it like this. I wasn't a fan of this weeks guy for the longest time. I didn't have any problem with his acting because I've always thought his acting was excellent it's just that I never really enjoyed watching him.

I know that makes no sense but if you got in my head you would see that this is the least of the worries of things that make no sense.

Anyway, something happened, not sure what, and over time he grew on me. Now I enjoying looking at him AND watching him act all at the same time!

Okay, I've done enough talking. Time for this weeks HGotW:

Christian Bale











*Sigh* I'm totally over the not liking him thing. (I might could do without his tirades but we all have bad days.)

For the guys:

Katherine Heigl





Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: