Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Flat Screen, Netflix and XBox Live

J was attempting to stimulate the economy this past weekend. You see we recieved our income tax refund and while I hyperventilated in another isle he purchased a flat screen Television.

I must admit it's a very nice addition to our living room. It's just that my practical mind can't stop saying. The old TV worked great! Really though, I like it.

What I really like is the fact that he also purchased XBox Live for his (Duh) XBox.

While I NEVER play the XBox I was ridiculously happy with this purchase because now I can watch all instant Netflix movies and television shows right on my (New Big Screen) TV!

I'm so happy that I can use the internet and have something playing in the background that I want to watch both at the same time.

Before, I could watch on the computer but, if I was then I couldn't check on anything else. And I'm the kind of person who likes to looks up movies while she watches to learn all the fun background stuff. (Nerd? Me? Noooooo.)

Anyway. Netflix? Highly Recommended. XBox Live? Highly recommended.

No comments: