Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

HGotW: Channing Tatum

I was talking to my cousin last week and I had a thought that I would do a special HGotW for her. Then, a few days later I was chatting iwth my bestest friend and she requested the Same guy. So, I'm dedicating this post to Chelsea and Rin.

I must admit that I don't think this is a guy I would have come up with on my own. Not that I don't think he's hot, it's just that for some reason he's just not as appealing to me as others.

Anyway, enough of that. This weeks Hot Guy:

Channing Tatum










Saving the best for last . . .

And there you have it. HGotW: Channing Tatum.

Guys, I haven't forgotten about you.

Eva Mendes





Thanks for stopping by to check out this weeks HGotW. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAH!!!! thank you Girl!!!!! wow..i needed to get my inhaler out after that blog...i could barely BREATHE..and then that last photo just put me over the top!!! my made the rest of my day!!!! i am really looking forward to dear john now!!! wow!!!!!!!;)