Happy Random Tuesday! I'm linking up at Stacy's for some Random thoughts! If you want to read more random or link-up with your own then grab the box and join the fun!
1. Ray Liotta is creepy. No, seriously, slimy. The guy gives me shivers every time I see him. If I met him in the street I would probably turn around and head the other way. Creepiest. Ever. WAY more creepy than Christopher Walken. To be fair, I've never met Ray Liotta and he might be the sweetest guy ever ever but, I don't imagine I'll ever be close enough to find out. *Shiver*
2. I discovered The Young Riders is available to watch on Netflix Streaming. It's been YEARS since I've seen this show! My youth! I've been rewatching the series and having a fabulous time of it! I'm sort of in love with Jimmy Hickok and I want my own. Please?
3. It's been SO hot around here! It's not even Summer yet! This upsets me just a tad. Summer, summer, go away. I want Autumn. I love Autumn. Birthday party for the Kiddo, Halloween, Trick-or-treat, pumpkins, long sleeves and then Christmas!
4. One thing I do like about Summer. Our theatre's Summer Movie Clubhouse. Once a week they play a movie for the Kiddo. One dollar tickets. We don't go every week because the theatre is pretty far away but we do go sometimes. It's a fun Mommy/Kiddo thing to do.
5. Waiting waiting waiting waiting for my #jhbc (Jazz Hands Book Club) book to arrive. Half the peoples are already done reading it and I haven't even gotten it yet!!! Agh!
6. Jazz Hands Book Club is a little book club a few of us on Twitter started back in March. The first book we read was The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Our current book is The Westing Game. There's still time if you want to play. Like I said, I haven't even received my book yet!
7. My Kiddo was loving some Banana Peanut Butter Smoothies. I decided to get some natural organic peanut butter to make it a bit more healthy. I brought the peanut butter home, stirred it up and tasted it. I like it. It's more peanutty than the other kind. I was worried the Kiddo wouldn't be as into it though. I was wrong! He asked for a taste, then he asked for another taste. Then, he asked for a peanut butter sandwich with the new peanut butter! Surprised and happy.
8. Sunday night at church our Pastor told the Kiddo that he needed to start praying that God would give Mommy a baby brother or sister for him. I immediately thought of this blog post and it's possible I may have growled a little bit at my poor Pastor. :) She laughed at me. (Me? Worried? Who's worried?)
Well, I think that's enough for now. Have a wonderful Random Tuesday!!