It's that time again! Time to be random! I love being random! Join the fun, you would like. Keely has stepped down for a bit but Stacy has taken up the slack! Grab the box and check out her blog and other random Tuesday blogs!
1. Mother-in-Law, Sister-in-Law (J's sister), Niece, Nephew and Sister-in-Law's friend were all here and spent a couple night this past weekend. We had a good time. Sunday after church we went to the movies. Most everyone saw Green Lantern. Except I took the Kid and Niece to see Kung Fu Panda 2. (I have no interest in Green Lantern, I don't care how pretty Ryan Reynolds is. Sorry, not really my thing.)
2. Nephew calls his sister "Collie." This is not her name. (Sorry, I'm not going to share her name.) Although, if you stretch your imagination (Stretch Armstrong style) it could be like her name . . . Sort of.
3. Niece calls my Sister-in-Law "Trama." This is not her name. (Sorry, once again, not sharing her real name.) I'm not even sure how this nickname happened. You have to do a bit more stretching to get her real name out of this one.
4. I was laying in bed this morning at 5:30 after J went to work and my brain was going overtime with all the random from this past week. Do I remember any of it now? Of course not.
5. I think my coffee maker is dying. This is a sad sad day. On the bright side - New Coffee Maker!!! (If I can afford it.) I need a 12 cup coffee maker to make pitchers of iced coffee. Anyone have any suggestions on the best kind? Can't be too expensive. The one I have now I've had about 5 years and it's just a 12 cup, non-programmable, Black & Decker, push one button to turn it on and off, coffee maker. It was a wedding gift.
6. I love Pinterest. (I've said this before.) I've found a couple crafts that I'm going to try, as soon as I get to Hobby Lobby again. I'm excited.
7. I want a night out. Just for me. No WAY too LOUD TV's. No squeaking Kid. No one asking for me to get them a can of soda or get them a drink or get them a snack. Just ME! And I don't mean just me going grocery shopping or to the post office. I haven't had a just me night in . . . I literally don't remember the last time.
I think I'm going to shut the random down now. Have a great day everyone!!