Happy Random Tuesday! So thankful to have Stacy carrying on with the random! Link-up over at her place by grabbing the box! Join in, it's loads of fun!
1. I've been a bad blogger this last week. Not very consistent at all. :( Same goes for reading blogs. If I follow your blog and haven't commented for a while it's because I haven't read any blogs in days. I'll get there! (At least I plan on it!)
2. Friday and Saturday one of my cousin's from PA stopped by! :) She was driving through to pick up a friend near Dallas and take her back to PA and she stopped here on the way there and on the way back. It's so nice to see family when we're WAY out here!
3. I watched No Country for Old Men last night. Would someone please explain to me the point of that movie? How frustrating! S P O I L E R S COMING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!! - - - - We spent an hour and a half following this guy and that money around only to find him dead, shot by some people in a non-scene. Also, I'm not sure why they killed him anyway. Then there was Woody Harrelson, that character was sort of a waste. THEN, What happened to the money!? The point of the whole movie!? Maybe I need to read the book!
4. The acting in No Country for Old Men was great though. I loved Tommy Lee Jones character. He had the best lines. Everyone else was great too, so there's that.
5. Reading The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin for our Twitter Book Club (Jazz Hands Book Club, #jhbc). I'm supposed to be done by Thursday at 7:30c. I'm trying!!! I like it but there are a billion (OK, 16) main characters and I think I should have a chart to keep track of them! Haha.
6. My favorite part of Sesame Street is when the famous person comes to explain the word of the day. :) Bonus points when that person is Jude Law.
7. Can't wait to see Harry Potter! I probably won't go opening weekend though because I would like to be able to choose where I sit and not end up squished between two strangers on the front row. :) My theatre seat in in the back row in the corner. I love it there.
8. My cousin (from up there near the beginning) took season one of Supernatural with her to watch. She'll LOVE it! I can't believe she hasn't seen it! I'm happy for converting another fan. :) (Now, let's just hope my Supernatural season finds it way back here through the mail system.)
9. The Kid is dangerous with a remote control! If he likes that part we watch it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. etc.
10. Random Tuesday is my favorite!
I think that's enough for now. I hope you all have a lovely day!!
Six Word Saturday #420
12 hours ago