I have not been random (on this blog anyway) in far too long. Today, I shall be random once again. If you would like to be random as well you can click the box and link up over at Stacy's place.
1. September! I. Love. September!
2. Amazon has some free kindle books. This has resulted in my "To read" pile growing far too large.
3. Speaking of my "To read" pile, I've GOT to get my hands on A Clash of Kings. Must know what happens next!
4. Dear George Lucas, Cut. It. Out. It was PERFECT the way it was. STOP changing things!
5. Realized that Kid's birthday is a week away. This means his party is less than Two weeks away! I'm not panicking, not at all! Where's my towel!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
6. If you have any awesome suggestions for a Lego birthday party I'm all ears. (Well, all eyes I suppose.)
7. Ringer starts tonight. I'm sort of excited to have Sarah Michelle Gellar back on my TV.
8. Pinterest rocks! I found a website that suggested making pancakes in mini muffins cups, in the oven. Perfect. No turning, no flipping, just baking and eating. (Bonus if you add chocolate chips and pumpkin!)
9. What's your favorite creepy book to read for Halloween?
10. I love my New England Patriots. Yeah, Baby!
I may have more but I'll stop now. Hey, at least they were all short.
Six Word Saturday #420
12 hours ago