1. My participation in Random Tuesday Thoughts has become a random event all in itself. It's been far too long!
2. So, like I said it's been a while . . . I'm taking Taekwondo classes now. LOVING it! I love the exercise, the social interaction and the ME time! So much fun!
3. I'm going to try to get back into this blogging thing . . . I suppose we'll see what happens.
4. Almost time to start decorating for Christmas! (Who am I kidding? I may have possibly already put snowflakes all over my ceiling.) Tis the Season!!
5. If there's a Sonic near you then you need to go and order Jalapeno' Sticks. They're not on the menu (at least not here). They usually put them on one of their specialty burgers that I can't remember the name of but they're seriously yummy all on their own. Try them!
6. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? So far we've bought for one person and finished for one person. You do the math. *Sigh*
7. You would think that since I haven't participated in Random Tuesday Thoughts for so long that I would be full of Random Thoughts but I'm really not.
8. NaNoWriMo, anyone? I'm about half as far with my word count as what I should be. Fail.
Well, it looks like that's all! Have a great day everyone!!