Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blogging with a Purpose

Hello readers!

It's been so long since I've posted here and I have no excuse except that I just haven't.

Someone tweeted today and mentioned needing bloggers to help with a project. I would love to help them but I feel like a hypocrite with my personal blog updates so few and far between.

I know that with an actual deadline it would be a much different story. I wouldn't say I work best under pressure but I do know how to get things done when there's a deadline.

Maybe I should look at my own blog in that way. A deadline of everyday?

Oh well, I think that regardless of whether I'm "officially" blogging for this person I shall most likely, no, most definitely be mentioning their work.

They have a heart for important issues and I'm ready to lend a hand.

More to come when their foundation officially goes online.

Until then, Have a Fantastic Day!!

No comments: