1. Flavored coffee. I have discovered something about flavored coffee. It's not my thing. It just never turns out how I'm expecting. I think I'll just stick to the classics.
2. Girl Scout Cookies. They are nowhere to be found around here. Seriously. Someone fix this. Luckily I have cousins! Cousins with kids who are Girl Scouts! Cousins with kids who are Girl Scouts who are willing to ship cookies to me! It's all good, People! Crisis averted.
3. To me, single parenting, not all that different from double parenting.
4. Exercising every day. I would like to weigh less, sure. I would like a flatter stomach, of course. However, right now, I just want to be rid of the extra thigh meat. Seriously, GO AWAY. Any suggestions of the best exercises to make this happen? I'm all ears. (Or, eyes in this case. [Maybe I should say I'm all thighs!])
5. I made brownies with Diet Coke. Come back tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it.
6. The weather is being ridiculous. Last Friday it was seventy degrees. Saturday it was forty degrees. I just want snow. That's all. Just send me some snow. Please?
7. PATRIOTS BABY!! It's the year of payback!
8. Speaking of. What's on your Superbowl menu?
9. Karate for Kid? Teach discipline. Good. Get exercise. Good. Teach my kid how to punch and kick people? Maybe not so good.
10. Too much TV. Too many good shows! My TiVo can't keep up! Monday is overbooked and Thursday will be overbooked in March. :( What to do?