OK, I don't love that word. I shall use "Goals." (Are these different? Don't tell me if they're not, let me live in my ignorant bubble. Thank you.)
I have some goals this year. Previous years I set a goal to read a certain number of books. I did not do that last year. I'm not making that mistake again this year. That, among other things, is one of my goals this year.
Here's my list.
1. Read at LEAST 20 books. - I know 20 isn't a huge number but I'm starting small.
2. BLOG! Blog At LEAST twice a week. - So, if you read my blog and all you see is random Tuesday and Six Word Saturday posts you know I'm lazy.
3. Exercise. - I know this is only nearly everyone's list. But it's a good thing to have on your list. I was doing really well and then completely slacked off. No more of this! At LEAST twice a week. Not sure what type of exercise but something. I'm being encouraged to do the Couch to 5K program. Not sold on that yet though. We'll see.
4. Eat healthier, buy more Organic foods. - Organic food is expensive! Why is this? Anyway, I won't be able to go crazy but I do plan to do better. I'm also going to try to "sneak" some meatless meals into our rotation. That should go over well.
5. Drink more water. - Not hard to do. Drink more water.
6. Date night. - This would be nice. Maybe every two weeks? Something, come on?
7. Spend more time with Kid. - Definitely last but Not least!
Well, there's my list, for now. We'll see how well this goes.
The exercise may have to wait until I get over this stupid bug but after that, it's on! (Or you know, maybe.)