It's Tuesday! Link up with us rebels over at Stacy's place and join the fun!
1. So, Bradley Cooper will play Lucifer in Paradise Lost? Bradley Cooper is playing the devil. This is really going to mess with my morals. I'm fairly certain you are NOT supposed to find such a character THAT attractive.
2. So, my BABY starts Kindergarten in less than two weeks. Oh. My. Oh. My. Oh. My.
3. On a related note . . . I've had the Kid home with me everyday for the last (very soon to be) five years. WHAT will I do with my day???
4. Do you/your kids read the Magic Tree House books? I read the first one to the Kid the other day and he loved it. Sat for the Whole book. We have three more but way out of order. I'm going to keep my eyes open for these books.
5. Kid's birthday is in September and I'm still not sure about a theme for his party. I'm usually Much more prepared than this. He's not a whole lot of help either.
6. Cooking shows. I have knife envy. I love their big knives that effortlessly slide through anything. I want those knives.
7. So when Kid goes to school I will do . . . What? What on earth will I do with my days? I suppose I'll finally have time to write my book. Unfortunately I don't work so well without a looming deadline.
8. This afternoon I'm going to pick up the school supply list and then I get to shop. That might be fun.
9. Have a great day everyone!!
Home Winemaking – ‘U’ for Ullage #AtoZChallenge
13 hours ago