It's Tuesday and I'm SO late with my random. Oh well, better late than never! Link up over at Stacy's to join the fun!
1. Wait! It IS Tuesday! Oh my word! I've had an awful time with that fact today.
2. Harry Potter at midnight this week. I've never done a midnight premiere. I'm both excited and anxious about the crowds. I do plan to take my camera though because I've heard tales told of the craziness of Harry Potter fans. Any advice you can give, I will accept. What time should I get there?
3. You know I can lay in my bed at night and think up all kinds of random. I sit in front of the computer and Poof! Gone!
4. J's been watching MTV's Teen Wolf. I've never been a huge werewolf fan but I find this show . . . Just completely ridiculous. My word, it's just totally and completely not my thing. Where are the vampires? Vampires I like!
5. Um, MTV . . . Why is there even an "M" there anyway? I haven't seen Music on that channel in ages. (Not that I spend a lot of time watching MTV . . . Or any time really, unless J is watching that silly Teen Wolf and I'm in the room.)
6. J's been watching Falling Skies . . . Falling Skies has recently been renewed for a second season. My thoughts on this? WHY????
7. I have a list of TV shows that I would like to watch. Thanks to Netflix I can pour through them. However, lately I've just wanted to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer (even though I've seen them all a few times). Oh well, everything else can wait. Giles, Willow and Angel, apparently, come first.
8. I wish I was one of those people that could read really fast. There are a bunch of books on my to read list and I don't have the motivation because it takes me forever to get through a book.
9. My random this week is pathetic. I'm going to put a notebook by my bed and start writing down those 1 AM random thoughts. I'm sure they're a LOT more interesting than what I've got going on here.
10. Have a Great Week!
Six Word Saturday #420
12 hours ago