It's Tuesday! Random Tuesday! Apparently the holiday threw me off. Well, if you would like to participate link up over at Stacy's (Who is carrying the RTT baton for Keely) by clicking the box!
1. I feel as though I'm low on Random.
2. Someone gave J a Bunch of fireworks yesterday. He had to work late last night and early this morning so we plan to set them off tonight. Dear neighbors, you're welcome. :)
3. I bought a ticket for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I've never been to a midnight movie premier before. I like to go to movies after opening weekend so I can get my seat in the back corner. I plan to be at the theater two hours early. I'm going to sit there with my book until the movie starts. I want my back row seat.
4. Today is laundry day. It was supposed to be yesterday but I never actually got around to it. It's OK, it WAS a Holiday after all.
5. The Kid and I went to the public pool last week. He wore his water wings. We were there for almost two hours before one of the lifeguards came up and told us that the water wings were not allowed. The Kid was very upset and so was I. I wish I would have thought to say "WHY the heck not?!" but alas, I wasn't really thinking about anything but my poor upset Kid. According to the sign, which I then read, no floaties of any kind are allowed. Water wings, vests, noodles, etc. I understand the big stuff but not floaties for four year olds. Anyone have any idea why this would be?
6. Well, I really am low on the random and I do have laundry to do. I suppose I shall leave it at this.