Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

SEPTEMBER!!!!!

Reasons I want September to here Right Now:

1. Autumn
          I need Autumn now. I need Summer to be GONE!!

2. NCIS
          Hello, NCIS creators/writers. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some more scenes with McGee and Abby . . . possibly a wedding scene? That would make me very happy. I could do without all the Tony/Ziva stuff for a bit.

3. Bones
          Seven Months?!!?!? Grrrr. I would also like to leave a note for the Bones writer peoples. I need Brennan to start thinking with her heart just a tad bit more. I've REALLY been feeling bad for Booth. Although, if Brennan is going to continue to be stubborn than I hope Booth comes back with a girlfriend and I hope he's ecstatically Happy and I hope she feels terrible. I hope she's So jealous she can't sleep at night! (You know, for a while, then I hope they get together and live happily ever after.)

4. Supernatural

          A Year?!!?!? I was Very excited for the return of Supernatural but I'm getting over it! No, I'm still excited for it to come back but I'm a little disappointed in some of the spoilers I've read. *Fingers crossed* for a good season.

5. Football
          Come Oooooooooooon, Patriots!!!!! That is all.

6. Birthdays
          J and the Kiddo's birthdays are both in September. I have fun planning birthday parties.

Am I forgetting anything? If I am I'll edit it in!

         

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I am definitely ready for Bones to start again!

Call Me Cate said...

To include those other shows (that I don't watch) and NOT include The Mentalist and SimonHottnessBaker is a travesty.