1. It's been so long since I've done Random Tuesday I'm not sure I remember how to be random . . . I think I'm off to a good start.
2. Our cable company was not nice to us. We didn't get the CW Network. I called once and asked about it and the lady had NO IDEA what that Network was, she had never heard of it or any of the shows I mentioned (90201, Smallville, Supernatural, Gossip Girl). Anyway, I e-mailed and asked if they planned to add it because I wanted to watch Supernatural and J likes
that silly show Smallville. I guess I wasn't the only one because we received a card in the mail letting us know that by the end of the day on the 30th (TODAY) we would have the CW Network! Yay!
3. Saturday J and I went to Trek Expo in Tulsa and I got to meet Mark Sheppard! *Squee* J met Laura Vandervoort from Smallville and V. We also got to listen to William Shatner and Michael Dorn (among a few others) tell some really great and fun stories. I'm going to try to write a blog post on the event. Mainly so I can remember it later.
4. When did The Kiddo get so big? My baby is growing up. I like him at this age, it's fun but . . . WHERE'S My Baby?!!?
5. I LOVE McDonald's Iced Coffee. It's one of my favorite things in the world. However, I can't go buy one everyday. I do have rent and groceries and bills to pay too. So I started making my own iced coffee at home. It doesn't always taste exactly like McDonald's but it's still delicious and I'm enjoying some right now. Much cheaper. Sometimes, I still grab a McDonald's coffee though.
6. I started messing around with painting a bit. I think I may snap a picture of my favorite one (Already two people with grabby hands for that one. Feel bad to sell it to them though, they are family) and post it in a blog.
7. Alright, I think I'm done here for now. It's been so nice playing Random Tuesday Thoughts again! Have a great day everyone!!