Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Power of Suggestion

A couple weeks ago I was in Sunday School and one of my girls mentioned that she was going home that afternoon to enjoy Stuffed Peppers (With Seeds, she made sure she emphasized that point.) for dinner.

That did it! That was all I needed to hear. I HAD to have stuffed peppers for dinner. We had talked about them too much and I could almost taste them.

On the way home from church the Kiddo and I stopped at Walmart and I bought some frozen stuffed peppers to bake for dinner. I would have made my own but I was too lazy tired for that. The frozen kind were still really good though. Wonderful stuffed pepper dinner (Although, no seeds).

Last Sunday while in Sunday School the same girl was talking about dinner and I said something about how I wasn't sure what I wanted to have and she said "Enchilada Casserole."

She did it again! I started thinking about Enchilada Casserole and I just HAD to have it. The Kiddo and I came home and found my recipe and then ran to Walmart to grab the couple ingredients I didn't have.

It was so yummy when it was all done.

I wonder what Paige will be having for dinner next Sunday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I actually decided I have to eat something before I sit down to blog hop on Tuesday and Wednesday, because everyone mentions food and it makes me want all of it.