Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't Obsess

I just realized that for the past two weeks there has been nothing posted here for Thursday's weekly Hot Guy post.

Check next week. I'll try to do better.

While I'm kind of unhappy with myself for the lack of blogging. I also feel kind of liberated (That's not the right word but I can't think of a different way to put it right now) from the pressure of having to post everyday.

I was feeling OCDish about the daily posts and then when I totally forgot a couple days that OCD feeling went away. I suppose I figured I'd already ruined it so why obsess? I still love my blog and I still write things I'm just not obbsessing about it anymore. This I like.

So, I'm still around. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

I don't know how I have survived without the hot guy posts. I guess I just mangaged the best I could. Don't worry about the blogging. Too much can make you crazy. Have a Happy Mother's Day.