1. I have 4,397 things running through my head but when I open blogger they all run away!
2. I had a nice long dream starring Julian McMahon last night. (Not THAT kind of dream!) We talked and joked and had a good time in general. Julian McMahon. *Sigh* If you don't know who he is, allow me to show you.
Seriously, I've had worse dreams.
3. I watched The Lost Boys for the first time on Saturday. My thoughts are here: The Lost Boys.
4. Kid and I have a Busy Busy weekend this week.
5. Everyone ready for Trick-or-Treat? Kid will we going as Indiana Jones. I will be going as Indiana Jones' Mom.
6. Currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children for book club. The Jazz Hands Book club on Twitter that is. (#jhbc All welcome!) Anyone read it? Thoughts?
7. I want this: Hooded Cardigan I think I may buy it today . . . Or tomorrow . . .
8. Speaking of Walmart. I think I'm going to take advantage of their Layaway as well. I just wish the "Rules" were a bit different. No movies/games? Fifteen dollar minimum on each item?
9. I discovered Life Unexpected on Netflix. I'm addicted and I'm sad that it only has two (SHORT) seasons. I'm about a third of the way into season two right now. I'm going to miss this show. I <3 Ryan.
10. Kid's school is having a Halloween party on Thursday. I offered to make and bring something but I don't know what to make. Kid's teacher doesn't want to hand out candy (And why WOULDN'T she want a room full of Kindergartener's on a candy high???) so I don't know what to make. Thoughts? Help?
11. I had SO many more things to random about but can't remember. Well, some of them just have to wait because I'm not always sure who reads this and I have secrets. ;)
Have a great day!