Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A friend of mine mentioned on her Facebook yesterday that she was loving the weather and the fact that she could wear her hoodies.
I commented back that it's been nicer here but still not hoodie weather. I figured about a month . . . or so before I could break out my hoodie.
However, last night J asked me to run to Walmart for him (at 10 PM) being the good wife (or is that a pushover?) that I am I decided to go and get him his precious orange juice. I walked out the door and walked back in to get my HOODIE.
I was so excited that I could wear my sweatshirt! Fall is finally here! (Now if anyone would like to buy me that cute zipper up OU sweatshirt at Walmart, I'll gladly accept! Thanks!)
I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall weather!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. I've decided that I'm going to reply to comments via e-mail because who really comes back to where they commented just to see if there was a reply?
2. Whose idea was it to put the keyboard together the way it is? I mean, I have no trouble with it because I know how to type. But, who decided where to put which letters in the very first place? Why not put them in order? A -B - C - D - E. Why are they Q - W - E - R - T - Y?
3. I'm a HUGE Sean Bean fan so I have my google alerts set up to send me one e-mail a day to update me on what he's up to. Well the other day I opened my Sean Bean Alert and what did I find? Me! There was a link in there back to my blog! Over to the left there is a spot that says "Things I Love" and he's included in that list and that's what showed up in my e-mail alert. I know, pathetic. But I felt special!
4. I love when my Kiddo laughs. Not like a little laugh ( I mean, I like that too), I'm talking huge cracking up kind of laughter. It makes me smile.
5. You know what I just found out? I've read a book called The Ghost a few months back. I really enjoyed it and was excited when I found out they were making it into a movie. Well, I went to
The Internet Movie Database to check on it's status . . . GUESS who the director is . . . go ahead, WILD guess! Roman Polanski!!!!!!! That's right! DELAYED FILM! I am so upset!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Before I watched House (occasionally), NCIS, The Mentalist, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth and Leverage. (I also watch the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson but that's much later.)
Now with the addition of all the new shows that I wanted to/want to try out my viewing schedule has increased slightly.
Shall we start with Sunday? Well, I'm usually in church on Sunday evenings (and the VCR broke and we don't have a Tivo . . .yet) so this one is kind of hit and miss. However I would really love to check out Three Rivers. I've been (im)patiently waiting for the return of Alex O'Loughlin ever since they cancelled Moonlight (WHY??). Of course they had to put him on Sunday . . . opposite church AND football. What were they thinking?
On Monday we have House. I watched the season premiere and I must say that unless it gets better (and they get a Lot more of Robert Sean Leonard in there) I may end up slacking on this one again too. J wants to watch Trauma but I don't know. That's a lot of pain and suffering that late in the evening. Not too mention there is more football on Monday night.
Tuesday we have NCIS! I'm so excited for NCIS's return. This is my favorite favorite show. I love the interaction between the character and everything about it. Then NCIS: LA (Really? How much more uncreative can you get with that name?) is on. I watched and I'll watch again but this is another one that better get better or I'm out. I watched The Good Wife and was surprised to see Matt Czuchry, haven't seen him since Gilmore Girls. But honestly, I don't think I'll watch this one.
Wednesday. WHY is EVERYTHING on Wednesday night? Aside from the fact that (when J gets off early enough) we have church. There is also a bunch of new shows that I wanted to watch. Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth and Leverage (my second favorite show) are all the headliners on Wednesday for me. Then I wanted to see what Cougar Town was like and Eastwick and Modern Family and Hank. See, just too much on Wednesday so I'm sticking with the original three.
Thursday is the new home of The Mentalist (third favorite show) so I'm there for that. Also on Thursday is the new show Flashforward. I watched it and I'm hooked! I hope this one sticks around for a while. I was going to watch Bones but it's on at the same time as Flashforward and now I'm hooked on this one.
Friday night is Psych. Similar to The Mentalist with a lot of jokes to make that point. Just lots of fun. I also discovered Dollhouse on Friday nights but since I haven't seen the first season I'm kind of confused (anyone want to help me out, what's going on?).
Well that's the end of that. No, I have nothing for Saturday except College Football. See, too much TV. But I'm pretty sure this list will narrow itself down in a couple weeks - months.
What do you watch?
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Who gives one person the right to tell another person that they should stay away from half of their family?? To tell them that that part of their family are bad influences and they shouldn't hang out with them? To tell one brother to stay away from another brother? To tell a nephew to stay away from his aunt and uncle? To tell a grandson to stay away from his grandmother? This is just very upsetting to me.
Okay, I think that's all . . . well okay, there could be a lot more, but I'll be nice.
(And yes, I'm one of the "bad" ones.)
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter
This one I caught in the SGV Tribune the other day and called the Editorial Room and asked who wrote this. It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!!! They put in a correction the next day. I just couldn't help but sending this along. Too funny.
Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!
Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!
Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works any better than a fair trial!
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
They may be on to something!
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Weren't they fat enough?!
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Do they taste like chicken?
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
an experiment gone bad??
And the winner is.....
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Did I read that right?
Thursday, September 24, 2009
If you know me you know that doesn't sit well. You don't tell me you have something that you want to talk to me about Days before we can actually talk. I was thinking what on earth could this be about. When Saturday night rolled around it became clear that the Kiddo was going to be sick on Sunday morning. Guess what, we weren't going to be in church.
So I called her and let her know and she said that she had really wanted to talk to me in person but she could do it over the phone. At this point I'm really thinking what on earth is going on. Then she started talking.
The current Children's Church teacher wasn't working out and they were looking for a new one. Would I be interested in that job? What?!
Anyway, I figured if she needed help I had no a reason to tell her no. So, guess what? Now I'm teaching Children's Church too. (I'm scared to death and it's just a bunch of kids. I have to wonder if I'm the best choice for this job!)
If there's anyone who has had experience with teaching kids and would like to share their wisdom I'm listening.
Not that I haven't had experience, I teach Sunday School right now but my class is really small. I was also a counselor at a children's camp for Years but I didn't have to plan anything that went on there. I only had to watch kids. Yes, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
(P.S. Happy Birthday J!!! Have a great day!!)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The original plan was to make it to the 4:20 PM movie and then go to dinner afterward. However, problems with the arrival of J's check complicated this plan. So instead we planned to go to the 7:20 PM movie and then have dinner afterward.
We went to see All About Steve (Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper). It was pretty good. It ended not how I expected but how I wanted so that made me happy. Then we ran into Wal-Mart and walked around, got some gas and went on a post card search.
She was trying to send her Mom Postcards from every state she was in during her cross country travel. The only problem is that they don't sell postcards in Whogivesacare, TX so after about 7 stops we gave up and went to Applebees to eat.
We had a great time sitting there eating and talking. (Two for Twenty deal is awesome!) We figured it was time to leave around a quarter to two when the guy walked in and yelled "Last call for alcohol!"
All in all we had a great night! I wish we could do it more often! I think it's time for her to drop by again.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
1. Today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL!! I'm so very very excited! I've been waiting MONTHS for this! Happy Fall!!!
2. NCIS starts Tonight!!! (I've been waiting months for this too!) I also plan to give the new NCIS: LA a try and see how it is. I hope it will be good but it's hard thinking of NCIS without the original cast. Also, I'm kind of upset they couldn't come up with a more original title.
3. The Mentalist (Simon Baker, Ahhhh) starts on Thursday. Yay! It looks like it's going to be a good TV week. Anyone have any other suggestions for good shows? Right now I only watch NCIS(Tues.), Leverage (Wed.), Ghost Hunters(Wed.), Destination Truth(Wed.), The Mentalist(Thurs.) and Psych (Fri.). I'm told I should watch Bones so I may give that a try, we'll see. Joseph Finnes is in that new show Flashforward. It's on at the same time as Bones . . . I think Joseph may win this battle.
4. Kiddo got a Click Start Leap Frog system for his birthday. I am so very impressed with how well he's doing with it. Amazing! Very good gift (Well done "Mamaw")! I would recommend this one.
5. The roofers started re-shingling my roof yesterday afternoon. Makes for a lot of Thumps, Bangs and Crashes.
6. I posted a blog about the Pirate Birthday Party that we had for the Kiddo. The only problem was that the pictures ended up blurry so I'm going to quick post two cake pics here. I love making cakes. They're not excellent but they're a lot of fun to do! I would have liked to add more detail but the time kind of got away from me. I was happy with it anyway.
7. Watched the Premiere of House last night and was rather unimpressed. I sure hope the season gets better!
8. I grabbed a bag of Marshmallow Matey's while I was shopping yesterday. I always buy these because we do bargain brand around here. Well, I was walking up the isle and noticed that the same size Lucky Charms was cheaper (by 16 cents) than the Marshmallow Matey's so I grabbed it. You know what I discovered? I like the bargain brand better.
9. I'm doing laundry today. What about you?
10. I still don't have my copy of The Lost Symbol. However, I made the mistake of reading the first page in the store. BAD idea! Now I REALLY want it!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Anyway I made his cake. If I would have had more time I would have added some more details but time really got away from me. I think it may have had something to do with staying up all hours of the night for the whole week (especially Thursday, YEAH!!).
He received from really great gifts. Including some new versions of Fisher Price's little people that I discovered at C. Beth's blog. (Thanks so much for the gift idea, Beth!) He also got a Leap Frog system which he LOVES and is doing incredibly well with it. I'm really impressed! J came home and the Kiddo was playing with it and I guess he wanted a different game so he closed out of one to go find another and J said "Hey! He just clicked the X! That's cool!" It was amusing.
He loved his Pirate Birthday Party.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
My bestest friend Rin pulled out yesterday afternoon. They stopped here on their way to New Mexico to visit her husband's family. While they were here this is what was discovered.
*Clears throat* "Are you watching closely?" (That is said in the best Christian Bale impersonation I can muster. If you haven't seen The Prestige, you really should.)
My husband's uncle's wife's cousin is a cousin to her (Rina) husband's Dad's cousin. *Smile*
So, if you want to get really really nit picky and very very technical . . . we're related (Through about 15 marriages)!!! Hehe.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my Kiddo!!!! Today he is officially three!!! (WOW!!!)
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
What did it say?
September 18th or 19th, 2009 Tom Fredericks Construction Company (Names changed to protect the VERY guilty) will start on roof repairs. During this time the roofers will be using your outside outlet on your patio. Thank you in advance for any inconvenience.
Should you have question regarding this or any other matter, please call.
Let's look at this for a moment. September 19th? This is the date scheduled for the Kiddo's birthday party. This means that while they are knocking shingless off my roof my guests will have to climb over and around the mess to get to my door. Then while they are pounding the new shingles on with a nail guns we'll be inside trying to enjoy our day.
Should be interesting . . .
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Why are none of my favorite restaurants anywhere near where I live?
I may not always be able to afford Red Lobster but it sure would be nice if I had the option when I could afford it.
What about Cheddar's? They have amazing food and awesome prices but the closest one is two hours away. Would it really be so hard to build one around here?
Dunkin' Donuts??? Not exactly a restaurant, I know, but still. I Love Dunkin' Donuts. So yummy! I crave them occasionally. A nice donut and an iced coffee. (Although, to be fair, McDonald's iced coffee is better than Dunkin' Donuts. I think)
What DO we have here? McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Subway, Sonic and Braums. Also a couple not very good at all Mexican restaurants. In the next biggest town over we have those that I mentioned just now and Taco Bell, Arby's, Burger King and Chicken Express. These are pretty much all fast food of course.
We do have Applebees, another icky Mexican place called TaMolly's and one excellent Chinese Buffet.
This makes it difficult to find a place to go eat when you have a girls night out. (That's tonight, by the way! Yay!) I think we decided on Chinese.
So the plan is: Leave whenever we can! Catch a movie at about 4:30. Then enjoy our Chinese buffet dinner for however long we want!
It's been a LONG time since I had a girls night out!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
It's been so nice having Rin here! It doesn't really feel like it's been five and a half years since I've seen her. Must be because we've talked almost everyday for three years.
We are looking forward to tomorrow. Our plans include some shopping, dinner and a movie. Anyone seen All About Steve? I think that's what we're going to watch. All of this Kiddo free. Our hubbies have volunteered (okay, maybe they didn't "volunteer" but anyway . . .) to keep the Kiddos so we can have our night out.
Having a great week, looking forward to it continuing.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Click on the cute little box and join the fun!
1. Leverage is over until January. What am I going to do??? Watch re-runs, that's what! The good news is that NCIS and The Mentalist start SOON. (Plus I get to watch Josh Gates on Destination Truth on Wednesday night. I know they never really find anything but he's such an entertaining host.)
2. Rina was supposed to come today. I was so excited to see her today but, they changed their minds . . . they came YESTERDAY! It's so nice to see her again after so long! Now we shall commence with the talking, shopping, movies and eating until we pass out!
3. Kiddo's birthday party is Saturday (actual birthday is Sunday). Can't believe my baby is going to be three. When did that happen?
4. I didn't watch the VMA's but when I got on Twitter the next day there was quite a buzz. So I watched THE clip. You know the one. That stupid idiot Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swifts speech! How stupid! I felt so bad for that poor girl, I just wanted to cry. (To be fair, he was on Leno's new show last night and he did "apologize.")
5. WHY are none of my favorite restaurants anywhere near where I live???? On that note, if you ever get the chance to eat at a place called Cheddar's Eat there! It is absolutely excellent!
6. "So you're tired and you're beat and you worked all week and you need a place you can let it go, where the girls go wild and the boys play hard and you need a little more than just the radio. Well here's your open invitation, with just a couple regulations. Let me warn you son, only come to have fun, we don't take kindly to serious. So leave your troubles at the door, unless you want some in here. Welcome to my house, buckle up tight." (House Rules, Christian Kane) Could someone please tell me where this guy lives????
7. I'm making a cake for a birthday today. A birthday of someone not in my immediate family. I'm excited and kind of nervous. She's going to be 11 years old and she wants green icing with green decorations. Hehe. Pretty basic!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Today I have a full day. I will be finishing up my laundry, folding it, hanging it up and putting it away. I don't mind washing the clothes so much, it's all that putting it away that I really don't like.
Then I'll finish up cleaning my house. You know that last minute cleaning before company comes. Rina is supposed to be here tomorrow and I am SO excited you don't even know!
So, now I'm off to do a bunch of housework and sing a happy working song (Or Christian Kane songs, whichever).
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I always love going to Wal*Mart (or any store) at this time of year. I head straight for the Fall stuff and just walk the isles nice and slow and check it all out. Then I wish I had more money so I could buy it all. Then I end up leaving kind of happy that Fall is here and kind of depressed that I can't have it all!
So, next time you're in Wal*Mart take a trip to the Fall decorations and just enjoy the season.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I remember. I was living at home with my Dad then. He had gone to work and I was messing around on the internet. When my phone rang I answered it like any other phone call. Who knew what information waited. On the other end of the line was my cousin. She said The World Trade Center was attacked. I thought, "What?" I honestly didn't believe her until I turned on the news.
I was absolutely blown away. All those people. How could someone do such a horribly awful thing? Then we heard about Todd Beamer. That whole thing just gives you a proud feeling.
I'm sure we'll never forget that day or where we were.
Join in over at Cate's blog by clicking the box above.
Friday, September 11, 2009
What's on my mind? Let's see.
1. Cleaning my house, preparing for company.
2. Rina is coming next week!!! WHOO HOO.
Haven't seen her in five years! It's about time we get together! She left this morning to head this way. Making a couple stops along the way though. She should get here around Tuesday PM or Wednesday. *Squeee*
3. Planning the Kiddo's birthday party, also next week.
This one really snuck up on me. I'm usually prepared weeks in advance with all my lists and everything but a few days ago I looked at the calendar and just about passed out! I couldn't believe it was that close and I didn't have one list! Luckily we're not doing anything huge, just a simple family get together. Pirate party, here we come.
Alright this is starting to feel like a RTT post. Let's save that for Tuesday.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I'm sure he won't ever read this, blogger isn't his thing. However, I think I'll talk about him a bit anyway.
I love my Dad. I really do think I have the best Dad in the world! I am who I am today because of him. (I must say, I hope he would consider that a good thing. Hehe.)
I lived with my Dad growing up and I'm sure there were times that he gave up or didn't get something he wanted because I was there and he put me first. I appreciate him more than words can say. He taught me so much. He is just an amazing person.
I really miss him. I hate living so far away from my family. Love you Dad! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
But see, I'm writing this Tuesday night and I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open so the pictures and the update will have to wait until Thursday . . . or Friday . . . We'll see.
Let's see . . . Wednesday! Wednesday is good TV night. Ghost Hunters and then Destination Truth starts tonight. I love this show. They hunt for mythical creatures but never actually find anything. I just watch it for Josh Gates. He's a great host, very funny. Then Leverage Mid-season finale. I don't even know what a mid-season finale is for sure. I just know that it's gone for a little while and then the season will continue in the winter. (Can you say "Withdrawal?")
Well, I'll be done now since this is teetering on the very random category. Happy Wednesday!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
1. I must be tired because my mind is absent of random thoughts. Well that's not entirely true. I have random thoughts but none of them consist of much more than one sentence. I guess that's what this will be.
2. Alex O'loughlin was on Craig Ferguson last night. I miss him so much. I really liked Moonlight and was very upset when it was cancelled. I'm happy to see him in a new show. Three Rivers will be on CBS this fall on Sundays I think. WHY Sunday?! I'm usually at church on Sunday night. This makes me upset. I don't have a DVR either. Just a VCR that doesn't really like to work correctly. I'm thinking about going to a thrift store/pawn shop and finding a VCR.
3. I am (im)patiently waiting for Christian Kane's CD to come out . . . Where oh where is the CD at? Oh Where, oh where could it be?!?! I love Christian Kane. If you haven't heard him look him up. You can listen to some of his music on his MySpace page. His music is primarily country with a nice helping of rock and roll. Having said that I'm not usually a country fan. Tim McGraw I enjoy and Sara Evans but other than that I can do without country. But Christian Kane is awesome!
4. Speaking of Christian Kane, does anyone watch Leverage? Great show. Just wondering.
5. My bestest friend is supposed to be leaving her house (in Maine) tomorrow and heading this way! I'm so excited!
6. Oh one more thing about Christian Kane. So he sings this song called House Rules. Lyrics: "Welcome to my house, buckle up tight. Everybody sings and drinks and laughs and gets high. It's a country music, a little soul, it's a rock and roll rodeo. We don't tolerate no sitting around, everybody's dancing, groovin' and gettin' on down. So before you come in here with some kind of attitude, you better read the house rules." I heard my (almost) 3 year old singing this yesterday! lol. It was funny.
7. Chatted to my cousin last night and we shared pics online of hot guys! lol Had a good time. J came home and was standing behind me listening to us talk about guys. lol
Monday, September 7, 2009
I went with a bunch of people who were excited to see The Crabb Family. (I was not one of them.) Before they came on the kiddo and I went to ride rides. He had a blast! (Pictures later this week sometime.)
He rode the Carousel. I asked him what his horse's name was. He told me "Puppy Dog." Then we got on the Bears that spin. I asked him what the bears name was. He said "Cowboy." I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff!
In Laws (Mother, Father, Sister) stayed at our house last night. The Kiddo and I are the only ones up. Everyone else is still sacked out.
We had a good time but it was tiring. Like I said I'll most likely write a better post about it with pictures.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Okay to be fair, even if I lived in the part of the country I really wanted to I would still be too far away to go to that show. Further away than I am now actually.
So, on to the business at hand.
It's football season! (That means Fall is almost here!!!)
When I was younger I Hated football. I just really hated it. Then when I got older I started to get a little more into it. Then when I got married, well, now I'm surrounded by football fans. So I got married and figured I would pay more attention.
I never got super excited about football season. It was always "Eh, it's football time again so I guess I'll watch." Well, this year I've decided "If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em." So, on that note. I'm going to be excited for the football season!
Now, I just need a team to root for. Any suggestions? My husband would have me root for Dallas. My Dad would not approve. lol.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
1. A Bigger (6.5-7qt.) Slow Cooker. I'm not positive the size of the one I have now but I'm pretty sure it's 3.5-4 qt. Not big enough, I want bigger.
2. I want my own laptop. I'm tired of sharing. lol. I did have my own. then I went on vacation with the Kiddo to see my family and when I came back, Poof! My computer had died. (Don't know what happened.) Currently my husband and I are sharing a laptop. (Don't tell the Kiddo that I don't want to share, okay?)3. A router so when I get my own laptop (see above) the internet will be accessible from both at the same time. Not too mention when we have company, theirs will work too
4. Cake decorating supplies. I've been decorating cakes as a hobby for a little while now. I will be the first to tell you that I'm not really very good. However, I still want all the toys. 5. A few books. I've read some of these and just liked them so much I want to own them. Others look very intriguing and I want to read!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
I hate being broke around the "Celebration Season." (That what I call September - Beginning of October around here.) I wish I could get J something that I know he would love. But for the time being, a card is going to have to do it.
I'm thinking I'll make Spaghetti for dinner (Blech!) because J loves it so much! Apparently the first time I made him spaghetti it was a mistake. He Loves my spaghetti, thinks its out of this world and I think, "Spaghetti, Yuk!"
I realize this is a short post but I just wanted to share my special day. Have a great Thursday everyone!
(Now, lets see if he remembers . . .) :)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Just in case you didn't know, I thought I would remind you! It's September! I'm so very very excited. Can you tell?
This means that it's just about time (tomorrow too soon?) to get out some Fallish decorations and make it all pretty around here.
This also means that it's the "Celebration Season" around here. Our Anniversary is this month, My Dad's birthday is this month, Kiddo's birthday is this month, J's birthday is this month, Rina is coming this month (this is not an annual thing By Far, but still cause for GREAT celebration!!) and my Mom's birthday is right at the beginning of October.
Whew! I'm tired (and broke) just thinking about it all. Then after all that it's time for Trick-or-Treat and then Christmas and Christmas parties! Yea! *Sings* It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!!!!!
I wish you a Wonderful Fall season!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
(Click the fun little box to play along.)
Let the fun begin!
1. So, Fruity Pebbles. Do all the red ones taste like one thing and all the yellow like another and all the blue like another? Or is the flavor just generally added to all the pieces? Has anyone ever picked out just the yellow to see what a spoonful of yellow Fruity Pebbles tastes like? (You said "random," I've got random.)
2. My Microwave must be dying because occasionally (last night while we were in bed, for example) it just starts randomly beeping. "Beep . . . beep . . . beep . . . beep beep beep beep beep beep . . . beep. It's ridiculous. Most of the time it stays unplugged unless I need it, or I forget to unplug it. But if I forget it usually lets me know. "Beep beep beep beep."
3. My Kiddo has a ton of toy balls. Big ones, little ones, squishy ones, plastic ones, bouncy ones, etc. However, there is one ball (which is, in fact, a bouncy ball) that for some reason he has a special name for. I always know he means that ball when he says "Where's my little thingy?" I have no idea how he came up with this name but it seems to only be reserved for this ball. Maybe it's his favorite.
The Kiddo and his "Little Thingy"
(He saw this post and said "It's my little thingy." This cracks me up for some reason.)
4. I may be about to go Pumpkin Crazy. I made a Pumpkin Pie the other day and now I'm ready for some Pumpkin pancakes and possibly some type of pumpkin coffee/cappuccino. Possibly some pumpkin bread too . . . anyone have any really good pumpkin recipes?